Book-A-Bucket Composting Service
Book-A-Bucket Composting Service
SERVICED AREAS: BGC & Taguig, Cainta, Caloocan, Makati, Mandaluyong, Las Piñas Muntinlupa, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan
How does it work?
You COLLECT. We COMPOST. 💚🤎
📍Purchase Subscription - GreenSpace will email you back with your subscription details & further instructions after checkout [YOU ARE HERE]
💚 Get Started - GreenSpace will deliver to you your initial buckets and bran & you will receive your Bokashi Composting Manual via email
🏡 Exchange - Once your compost bucket is full, you can exchange it for a clean, empty bucket with us so you can continue collecting your food waste at home.
- SOILMATE ROOKIE - give Book-A-Bucket a try for 3 months to see how it works! This plan is Perfect for those trying out composting for the first time!
- SOILMATE ENTHUSIAST - Getting the hang of it? Choose the 6-month subscription inclusive of one (1) bucket exchange and Bokashi bran replenishment per month.
- SOILMATE HERO - Fully commit to a lifestyle that greatly helps Mother Earth through a 12-month subscription inclusive of one (1) bucket exchange and Bokashi bran replenishment per month.
What bucket size do I need?
It will always depend on the amount and kind of food you prepare and eat daily. Green Space now offers 2 size options: the Standard Composting Bucket and Mini Composting Bucket.
STANDARD COMPOSTING BUCKET (20L)
- [diameter: 300mm | height: 405mm]
- On average, a household of 4 will fill up one standard (20L) bucket in 2 weeks time. (ave. 10kgs of food waste)
MINI COMPOSTING BUCKET (20L)
- diameter: diameter: 300mm | height: 332mm
- A smaller household can choose the mini bucket (16L) which can hold up to 8kgs of food waste.
Upon subscription, you will receive an initial 2 sets of bucket and Bokashi bran.
How do I exchange?
Once your compost bucket is full, you can exchange it for a clean, empty bucket with us so you can continue collecting your food waste at home. Every bucket exchange also includes bran replenishment. There will always be enough clean and ready-to-use compost buckets for all subscribers. 😄
A link for Book-a-Bucket exchange will be sent to your email along with further instructions after your purchase of the subscription. Please make sure to put your complete and correct info at checkout!
- DOOR-TO-DOOR (D2D) - this option will require your full pick-up address
- LOBBY PICK-UP (LP) - through building concierge or service entrance, especially for those living in condo/residential complexes
- this will require contact information of the receiver and special instructions, if need be, such as lobby restrictions, etc. when you book an exchange
How often do I exchange?
How quickly you fill up your bucket and need to exchange depends on the size of your household:
- 1 pax: exchange 1 bucket per month
- 2-4 pax: exchange up to 2 buckets per month (i.e. 1 bucket every 2 weeks)
- 3-6 pax: exchange up to 3 buckets per month
- 5-10 pax: exhange up to 4 buckets per month (i.e. 1 bucket per week)
Bucket exchange quantities are an estimate.*
Your subscription includes ONE (1) FREE Bucket Exchange PER MONTH.
Additional Bucket Exchange per month is at P200.00 per bucket which will be billed when you book an exchange.
💰 All prices indicated are VAT inclusive.
Learn about the SOLIDARITY SHARE
The Food Today, Food Tomorrow initiative by Slow Food Community is a four-month food relief drive in the early days of the pandemic that turned into a sustainable food security initiative.
Food Tomorrow creates micro food gardens in Payatas and trains them to be farmer-trainers.
Your subscription goes to supporting the Food Tomorrow with the ‘Hardin ng Aking Buhay’ journal and seeds for the starter kit.
- The ‘Hardin ng Aking Buhay’ journal documents each farmer’s journey. It contains the modules’ key points for easy referencing and has weekly prompts that aim to encourage reflection and action.
- Farmers also receive a starter kit which includes a pack of seeds.
Modes of PaymentSee Payment Options
We currently accept the following modes of payment: E-Wallet, Online bank transfer, PayMongo (Debit/Credit Card, GCash, GrabPay, and Installments (through Atome & BillEase).
Shipping and DeliveryLearn More
Green Space's products is currently available in NCR and Greater Metro Manila. You may choose to pick-up their orders via Grab and Lalamove.