[Book-A-Bucket] SoilMate Flex
[Book-A-Bucket] SoilMate Flex
The new #SoilMateFLEX subscription plan allows you to Book-a-Bucket exchange anytime, as needed, within your subscription period which lasts for 12 months. This is a more flexible subscription plan especially for those who travel often, aren't always home, or simply have very little food waste in their household. This subscription plan is only applicable to MINI (16L) buckets which can hold up to 8KG of food waste.
An annual SoilMate fee is required to confirm your subscription. The bucket exchange fee for this plan is P300 per bucket. Exchange instructions will be sent to you upon confirmation.
SERVICED AREAS: BGC & Taguig, Cainta, Caloocan, Makati, Mandaluyong, Las Piñas Muntinlupa, Manila, Marikina, Parañaque, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan
How does it work?
You COLLECT. We COMPOST. 💚🤎
📍Purchase Subscription - GreenSpace will email you back with your subscription details & further instructions after checkout [YOU ARE HERE]
💚 Get Started - GreenSpace will deliver to you your initial buckets and bran & you will receive your Bokashi Composting Manual via email
🏡 Exchange - Once your compost bucket is full, you can exchange it for a clean, empty bucket with us so you can continue collecting your food waste at home.
Upon subscription, you will receive an initial 2 sets of bucket and Bokashi bran.
How do I exchange?
Once your compost bucket is full, you can exchange it for a clean, empty bucket with us so you can continue collecting your food waste at home. Every bucket exchange also includes bran replenishment. There will always be enough clean and ready-to-use compost buckets for all subscribers. 😄
A link for Book-a-Bucket exchange will be sent to your email along with further instructions after your purchase of the subscription. Please make sure to put your complete and correct info at checkout!
- DOOR-TO-DOOR (D2D) - this option will require your full pick-up address
- LOBBY PICK-UP (LP) - through building concierge or service entrance, especially for those living in condo/residential complexes
- this will require contact information of the receiver and special instructions, if need be, such as lobby restrictions, etc. when you book an exchange
How often do I exchange?
How quickly you fill up your bucket and need to exchange depends on the size of your household:
- 1 pax: exchange 1 bucket per month
- 2-4 pax: exchange up to 2 buckets per month (i.e. 1 bucket every 2 weeks)
- 3-6 pax: exchange up to 3 buckets per month
- 5-10 pax: exhange up to 4 buckets per month (i.e. 1 bucket per week)
Bucket exchange quantities are an estimate.*
Your subscription includes ONE (1) FREE Bucket Exchange PER MONTH.
Additional Bucket Exchange per month is at P200.00 per bucket which will be billed when you book an exchange.
💰 All prices indicated are VAT inclusive.
Learn about the SOLIDARITY SHARE
The Food Today, Food Tomorrow initiative by Slow Food Community is a four-month food relief drive in the early days of the pandemic that turned into a sustainable food security initiative.
Food Tomorrow creates micro food gardens in Payatas and trains them to be farmer-trainers.
Your subscription goes to supporting the Food Tomorrow with the ‘Hardin ng Aking Buhay’ journal and seeds for the starter kit.
- The ‘Hardin ng Aking Buhay’ journal documents each farmer’s journey. It contains the modules’ key points for easy referencing and has weekly prompts that aim to encourage reflection and action.
- Farmers also receive a starter kit which includes a pack of seeds.
Modes of PaymentSee Payment Options
We currently accept the following modes of payment: E-Wallet, Online bank transfer, PayMongo (Debit/Credit Card, GCash, GrabPay, and Installments (through Atome & BillEase).
Shipping and DeliveryLearn More
Green Space's products is currently available in NCR and Greater Metro Manila. You may choose to pick-up their orders via Grab and Lalamove.